Dual sediment & carbon whole house water filter cartridge.
- Carbon filter cartridge reduces chlorine taste and odor in residential and commercial drinking water. It is made of granular activated carbon (GAC) media with a spun polypropylene core and polypropylene end caps for strength, and there is a nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) gasket to ensure a watertight seal.
- Compatible to Pentek Radial RFC-BB10 and RFC-BB20 Carbon Block Filter Cartridge.
- Porous polyethylene 70-micron outer shell reduces carbon fines and other particles
- Initial pressure drop of 0.90 psi at a flow rate of 4 gpm. Temperature range of 40 to 125 degrees F (4.4 to 51.7 degrees C)
- Chlorine reduction capacity70,000 gallons at 4 gpm