LiquaGen's 5 stage RO/DI unit is an excellent option for first time reefers who are on a relatively clean city water supply with low chlorine levels. The 5 stage unit is designed primarily for reefers but can be used for fresh water or salt water aquairum enthusiasts and a wide array of applications where ultra pure zero tds is needed. The 5 Stage unit is built on one frame making it portable and does not require permeant installation, modification, or drilling. Installation of this unit should not take more than 5 minutes!
UNDERSTANDING THE UPGRADE OPTIONS -
- GPD - Gallons of water the system can produce in a 24- hour period.
- Glycerin Pressure Gauge - Monitor feed water pressure for optimal performance. It will also make pressure drops apparent which can tell you that pre-filters need to be changed out.
- Dual TDS Meter - Helps monitor the TDS (total dissolved solids) in two places on the RO unit. This helps notify you of the water quality and when to change out the RO membrane & DI resin cartridges. This is the most important upgrade option for an RO/DI unit.
- Water Saver - On an average an RO system wastes 3-4 gallons of water for every gallon purified. The water saver kit recycles the wastewater reducing waste by 50%. A minimum of 65 PSI is needed for optimal flow.
- Great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Pre- Assembled system for easy installation. Guaranteed 0 ppm water. No more running to your local fish store!
- 75 Gallons Per Day (GPD). Film by GE USA
- 2 year manufacturer warranty; Lifetime customer support. Designed for city water use, incoming TDS should not exceed 300 TDS.
- The unit now comes with an auto shut-off and check valve pre-installed.