Skip to content
- Typically used as the last carbon filter used to polish the taste of reverse osmosis water. Also used for ice-makers, refrigerators, drinking fountains and coolers.
- 1/4" fittings not included.
- Removes : Chlorine Bad Taste & Odor Turbidity THMs Dirt Sediment
- Specifications: Micron Rating: 10 Nominal Female Nipple Pipe Thread (NPT): 1/4" Dimensions: 10 5/8" x 2" Weight: 13 oz Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F Filter Media: Coconut Base Carbon Filter Life: 1,500 Gallons; Recommended filter change once a year.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection