Exterior core is polypropylene sediment and the interior is granular actiavted carbon. Double protection with one filter.
- Carbon filter cartridge reduces chlorine taste and odor in residential and commercial drinking water. It is made of granular activated carbon (GAC) media with a spun polypropylene core and polypropylene end caps for strength, and there is a nitrile butadiene rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal.
- Reduces sediment, rust, dust, chlorine, silt, VOCs, bad taste and odor in drinking water.
- Fits all standard 4.5" x 10" or 20" housing cartridges regardless of the brand.
- Porous polyethylene 70-micron outer shell reduces carbon fines and other particles
- Initial pressure drop of 0.90 psi at a flow rate of 4 GPM. Temperature range of 40 to 125 degrees F (4.4 to 51.7 degrees C)