This product will be shipped in a brand new grey fedex bag. This is done to protect the DI from being exposed to sunlight (sunlight can spoil the DI). The color may be green or blue depending on what is in stock. But the quality will be the same. Volume Ratio (as shipped): Cation 1.00 parts Anion 1.00 parts Total Capacity Cation 1.9 meq/mL min. (Na+ form) Anion 1.25 meq/mL min. (Cl- form) Column Operating Capacity Initial Cycle Electrolyte Breakthrough 0.45 meq/mL (10 Kgrs/cu. ft.) min.
- This is an excellent replacement set for all portable-countertop reverse osmosis water filter systems.
- The replacement set includes: 1) One Inline 5 Micron Sediment Filter. 2) One Inline 5 Micron Carbon Filter 3) 9 oz. RO/DI color changing Resin Deionization.
- DI Comes in air-sealed multi layered packaging to ensure a shelf life of 1 year
- PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: Functional Structure Cation (Hydrogen form) RSO3-H+ Anion (Hydroxyl Form) R4N+OH- (Strong Base) Physical Form Tough, Spherical Beads Ionic Form H/OH Screen Size Distribution 90 percent -16 +45 (U.S. St.)
- Moisture Content (as shipped): 65 percent max. Maximum Operating Temperature Non-regenerable 80oC* (175oF) Regenerable 50oC (140oF) Operating Flow Rate 2 to 10 gpm/cu.ft. (typical) pH Range 0 - 14.