Skip to content
- Easily inserts into 1/4" OD tubing located on the reverse osmosis membrane drain line.
- Many RO units have small insert style flow restrictors that are inserted into the 1/8" X 1/4" elbow that connects the drain tube to the membrane vessel.
- Compatible with quick-connect and compression fittings.
- The capillary (internal) flow controls work as brine water flow is restricted by forcing it through a thin capillary tube inside the regular 1/4" drain tubing.
- In order to perform correctly, the insert flow reactor must be situated correctly.