- The upgrade is an excellent upgrade if you want to double your water production and cut the waste water in half! A minimum of 65 PSI is required for optimal performance.
- Designed as an add on for 75/100/150 GPD RO systems. Water production increases approximately 3 gallons per hour to 6 depending on the water quality, outside temperature, and PSI.
- Compatible to most RO systems in the market.
- Minimum Water Pressure - 65 PSI
- Max Water Pressure - 95 PSI
- Recommended Water Temperature - 77°F
- Recommended Max TDS - <300ppm
- 150 GPD Water Saver Kit = 75 GPD RO Membrane
- 200 GPD Water Saver Kit = 100 GPD RO Membrane
- 300 GPD Water Saver Kit = 150 GPD RO Membrane
In the Box:
- RO Membrane sized by compatibility
- RO Membrane housing canister
- 2 x 2.5" x 2.5" membrane housing clips
- 2 x 1/8" x 1/4" 90° elbows
- 1/8" x 1/4" 90°elbow
- 4 Feet of White Food Graded Tubing
1. We do not recommend using this kit with high TDS outside the operating parameters. This may result in an increase in DI consumption. The kit will work as described increasing flow and reducing waste but the TDS coming out of the dual membranes may be slightly higher than a single membrane system. Due to the increase in DI use we recommend adding an additional dual drop in DI canister set.
2. Drinking Water w/ Storage tank - A more optimal way for storage tank based systems would be an Aquatec ERP pump to improve performance and cut down on waste water. When the pressurized tank fills up with the water saver kit it creates back pressure which will increase the time it takes to fill the tank up and increase the waste water produced by the unit.