Refillable cartridges are used to fill a wide range of medias such as DI resin, carbon, KDF, nitrate reduction etc. Includes a foam padding to ensure a leak free install. Make sure to tightly pack the media to ensure proper filtration. This is the most environmentally friendly and cost effective way of using cartridges.
Available in 4 Sizes:
- 2.5" OD x 10" L Cartridge (Standard - most used cartridge size for RO systems)
- 4.5" OD x 10" L Cartridge
- 2.5" OD x 20" L Cartridge
- 4.5" OD x 20" L Cartridge
Process of refilling an empty cartridge:
- Unscrew the top cap from the cartridge.
- Remove foam padding.
- Pour in media.
- Pack tightly and keep on tapping on a counter to ensure all the media is securely inside.
- Media should be tightly packed to the rim.
- Put foam padding back inside and screw cap on.
- Make sure the top cap side of the cartridge is up when putting back in canister.
Important Note : Accurately filling a cartridge will ensure proper performance by preventing reverse osmosis treated water from passing through media.