LiquaGen 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis/Deionization (RO/DI) - Aquarium Reef Water Filter System, 75 GPD
Authentic American machine built in California. IMPORTANT OPERATING PARAMETERS: For every gallon used, the system will reject 2-4 gallons of wastewater depending on the quality, temperature, and pressure among other factors. This is a standard norm of all reverse osmosis products regardless of the brand or company. This can be reduced by adding a dual membrane, ERP Pump, or booster pump. 2. Min PSI for the system to work is 50 PSI. 3. Do not keep outside in freezing temperature.
- This product is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Pre- Assembled system for easy installation. Guaranteed 0 ppm water. No more running to your local fish store!
- We have now updated the product with a high Rejection Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Capacity : 75 Gallons Per Day (GPD). Film by GE USA
- 2 year manufacturer warranty; Lifetime customer support. Designed for city water use, incoming TDS should not exceed 350 TDS.
- The unit now comes with an auto shut-off and check valve pre-installed.